From the Champion Baseball League committee, we would like to wish you and your family a Happy New Year! We are looking forward to getting back to having baseball and softball again. This post is to let you know that registration is now open!
Here are the breakdowns of fees per division this season:
Divisions (Fees | Ages/Grade): (All fees included player hat & jersey)
- $ 75 -> T-ball (boys/girls ages 4-6)
- $110 -> Coach’s Pitch (boys/girls ages 7-8)
- $125 -> Minors (boys ages 9-11)
- $140 -> Majors (boys 6-8 grade)
- $140 -> Seniors (boys 9-12 grade)
- $125 -> 13U (girls 9-13)
- $140 -> 18U (girls 14-18)
We do offer discounts (on each registration) as an incentive to sign up early! They are as follows:
- $ 5 off –if full payment by 2/12
There will be a late fee for any registration made after 2/19.
Registration closes 2/26.
Team assignments will be made in early March, and your coach will contact you about practice times. Opening weekend is scheduled for April 9th.
We are excited to see what the Lord will do this season. It’s a great day for baseball!
If you have any questions, please contact the Commissioner at email@example.com.